The Lord’s Promise
Your decision to partner with our ministry reassures us of the Lord’s promise,
“And I will sow people among the people of God to remind you of me…”
“Here to Heal”
is our motto and purpose as the Body of Christ as Jesus commanded such,
“But I have prayed for thee, that thy faith fail not: and when thou are converted, strengthen thy brethren”
(St. Luke 22:32)
With what? The Psalm said it best,
“He sent his word, and healed them, and delivered them from their destructions”
This membership is called by God to bring every believer into a saving relationship with Jesus Christ through biblical support and Christian practices including:
- Demonstrating how one should the love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind and all thy strength
- Aiding one another through prayer, fasting, and words of encouragement
- Supporting the Faith & Hope Community Church through tithes, offering, and sacrificial giving
- Expanding our knowledge of Jesus Christ through the preaching and teaching of the Gospel
- Putting God first, last, and always, in our lives
- Equipping the Body of Christ for ministry while clarifying the vision of leadership and a multiracial future freed from racism.
What We Believe
We know that it is important for one to understand what a church believes, so the following are some of our beliefs
God is the Creator and Ruler of the universe. He eternally exist in three persons: the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. These three are co-equal and are co-eternal (Genesis 1:1).
We are all made in the spiritual image of God to be like him in character. We are the supreme object of God’s creation. Although humanity has tremendous potential for good, we are marred by our disobedience toward God. This is called “sin.” Our acts of it, separates us from God (Isaiah 59:1, 2).
Reverend Paul Jones
FHCC Consistory and Church Leaders